Apply for DE FOA 0002613
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS FOR HYDROGEN TURBINES FOR STATIONARY POWER GENERATION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 07, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 18, 2022 Full Applications must be submitted by 2359 EST. See Section IV. of FOA for detailed application instructions.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2022.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Environment
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 Family Treatment Court Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Scientific Cooperation Research Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002613
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002613) also looked into and applied for these:
|Consent-Based Siting for Interim Storage Program -- Community Engagement Opportunities
Funding Number: DE FOA 0002575
Agency: Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office
Category: Energy, Environment
Funding Amount: $2,000,000
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002613", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.