Apply for G20AS00016
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 10, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $115,276.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Support for Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale Up and Improve HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services, and Strengthen Global Health Security for Caribbean Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G20AS00016
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G20AS00016) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BOR DO 20 N002||Ephemeral Tributary Sediment Transport Measurement|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR IFDV 0374||Field Initiated Projects Program (Development)|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR IFRE 0373||Field Initiated Projects Program (Research)|
|80JSC019N0001 OMNIBUS2||HERO Appendix D: NASA Human Research Program Omnibus Opportunity|
|80JSC019N0001 HHCBPSR||HERO Appendix C: Topics in Human Health Countermeasures, Behavioral Performance, and Space Radiation|
|20 522||National Robotics Initiative 2.0: Ubiquitous Collaborative Robots|
|DE FOA 0002217||Computational Tool Development for Integrative Systems Biology Data Analysis|
|HQ0034 20 FOA CTMA 0001||Commercial Technologies for Maintenance Activities (CTMA)|
|20 524||Dimensions of Biodiversity|
|20 523||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|20 526||NSF Scholarships in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Program|
|DE FOA 0002215||Building EPSCoR-State/National Laboratory Partnerships|
|USAFA BAA 2015 CALL 0010||Diode Pumped Alkali Laser Physics Research|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20NIAC A2||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC) Phase II|
|80HQTR20NOA01 20NIAC A3||NASA Innovative Advanced Concepts (NIAC), Phase III|
|DE FOA 0002146||FY 2020 SBIR/STTR Phase I Release 2|
|DE FOA 0002240||RANGE EXTENDERS FOR ELECTRIC AVIATION WITH LOW CARBON AND HIGH EFFICIENCY (REEACH)|
|DE FOA 0002241||RANGE EXTENDERS FOR ELECTRIC AVIATION WITH LOW CARBON AND HIGH EFFICIENCY (SBIR/STTR)|
|DE FOA 0002239||AVIATION-CLASS SYNERGISTICALLY COOLED ELECTRIC-MOTORS WITH INTEGRATED DRIVES (ASCEND) SBIR/STTR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G20AS00016", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.