Apply for HRSA 23 063
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Emergency Medical Services for Children State Partnership" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.127.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 07, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $205,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 59 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 Building Resilient Infrastructure and Communities (BRIC)
Previous opportunity: Forestry Management Support, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst (JBMDL)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 23 063
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 23 063) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 23 033||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|HRSA 23 022||Service Area Competition|
|7200AA22RFA00023||Long-term Exceptional technical Assistance Project (LEAP) Local|
|RFA NS 22 061||Training Award to Promote Cross-Training in the Fields of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) as a Risk Factor for Alzheimers Disease/Alzheimers Disease Related Dementias (AD/ADRD) (K18 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 23 029||FY 2023 National Training and Technical Assistance Partner (NTTAP) Cooperative Agreements|
|HRSA 23 082||National Maternal and Child Health Data Resource Center|
|HRSA 23 013||Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 006||Community Led Monitoring -Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback at PEPFAR supported sites|
|HRSA 23 030||Rural Health Network Development Program|
|72067422RFA00006||Local Entities Advancing and Driving Health Responses (LEADR) Activity|
|HRSA 23 043||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program Evaluation Cooperative Agreement|
|SM 22 018||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
|RFA OH 23 001||Exploratory/Developmental Grants Related to the World Trade Center Health Program (R21)|
|RFI 613 21 000003||Support to Zimbabwe’s multi-sectoral HIV response|
|72064122APS00002||USAID Ghana Health Program (GHP) Annual Program Statement (APS)|
|SM 22 019||Resiliency in Communities After Stress and Trauma|
|SM 22 020||Support for 988 Tribal Response Cooperative Agreements|
|72052022RFA00005||HIV Care and Treatment|
|HRSA 23 074||Infant, Child, and Adolescent Preventive Services (ICAPS) Program with Additional Funding for Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Activities|
|CDC RFA OE20 20010301SUPP23||CDC-RFA-OE20-2001: Enhancing Public Health Laboratory Capabilities and Increasing Capacity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 23 063", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.