Apply for HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Center for Disability, Equity, and Intersectionality" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.432, 93.631.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: U.S. EMBASSY WINDHOEK PAS ANNUAL PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Human Trafficking
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TI 22 006||Tribal Opioid Response Grants|
|CDC RFA OT18 18030501SUPP22||Tribal Public Health Capacity Building and Quality Improvement Umbrella Cooperative Agreement|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020501SUPP22||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|WH AST 22 001||Improving Maternal Health through Addressing Endometriosis, Fibroids, and/or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome|
|HRSA 22 157||Rural Public Health Workforce Training Network Technical Assistance Program|
|HRSA 22 154||Fiscal Year 2022 Accelerating Cancer Screening|
|WH AST 22 003||Reducing Maternal Deaths Due To Substance Use Disorder|
|HRSA 23 018||Service Area Competition|
|FG 22 001||Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Behavioral Health Center of Excellence|
|CDC RFA DP22 2210||Closing the Gap with Social Determinants of Health Accelerator Plans|
|WH AST 22 004||Violence Against Women and Substance Use Prevention Initiative|
|WH AST 22 007||Addressing Eating Disorders in Adolescent Girls and the COVID-19 Pandemic|
|VA FOX SP FY2022||SSG Fox Suicide Prevention Grant Program.|
|72039122RFA00003||Building Healthy Families Activity|
|RDBCP DHCS 2022||Delta Health Care Service Grant Program|
|72051722RFA00002||USAID Building Resilience amongst Families affected with HIV activity|
|72011922RFA00001||Tajikistan Tuberculosis (TB) Bilateral Activity|
|HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001||Public Health Nursing Case Management: Reducing Sexually Transmitted Infections|
|SM 22 013||Center of Excellence on Social Media and Mental Wellbeing Cooperative Agreement|
|TI 22 005||State Opioid Response Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 ACL AOD NCDE 0083", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.