Apply for F20AS00054
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2021-2 U.S. Standard Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.623.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 13, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Proposal, supporting documents, and SF-424 forms due to grants.gov by midnight EST on July 10, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: 2020 Public Diplomacy Grants Program
Previous opportunity: Quantifying Religious Repression and Religious Conflict
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00054
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00054) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F20AS00057||National Coastal Wetlands Conservation Grant Program|
|F20AS00059||Great Lakes Restoration, Partners for Fish and Wildlife Program 2020|
|F20AS00060||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
|F20AS00065||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|RFI 621 20 EG 00001||MARINE BIODIVERISTY CONSERVATION ACTIVITY|
|L20AS00081||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project|
|P20AS00039||Quantify changing environmental conditions to inform decisions about allowed means of winter access to subsistence resources|
|CP GT3 20 001||Council-Selected Restoration Component 2020 Funded Priorities List 3a|
|P20AS00048||Lake Clark National Park and Preserve Subsistence Harvest Surveys|
|F20AS00066||NAWCA 2021-2 Canada Grants|
|F20AS00069||NAWCA 2021 Mexico Standard Grant|
|F20AS00070||FY 2020 Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund: Traditional Conservation Grants|
|F20AS00071||Fiscal Year 2020 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|USDA FS 2020 GLRI||USDA Forest Service - Great Lakes RFA 2020|
|L20AS00097||BLM-CO Statewide Orphan Wells Project|
|L20AS00101||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - Gunnison Field Office|
|USDA FS 2021 LSR||Forest Service Northeast and Midwest Landscape Scale Restoration 2021|
|L20AS00105||BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00054", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.