Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A (ED GRANTS 032717 002)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.282.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 11, 2017 Application Available March 27, 2017. Date of Pre-Application Webinar March 30, 2017, 200 p.m. to 400 p.m., Washington, DC, time. Date of Pre-Application Webinar The Department will hold a pre- application meeting via Webinar for prospective applicants on March 30, 2017 from 200 p.m.-400 p.m., Washington, DC, time. Individuals interested in attending this meeting are encouraged to pre-register by emailing their name, organization, and contact information with the subject heading STATE ENTITIES PRE-APPLICATION MEETING to CharterSchools@ed.gov. There is no registration fee for attending this meeting. For further information about the pre-application meeting, contact Kathryn Meeley, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW., Room 4W257, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone (202) 453-6818 or by email email@example.com. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 11, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships
Previous opportunity: WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 032717 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS DOIP17AC00213||Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
|P17AS00192||Historic Preservation Crew and AmeriCorps Preservationist Intern to Maintain Commemorative Monuments and Historic Structures|
|ED GRANTS 041917 001||OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B|
|ED GRANTS 041917 002||OSERS: OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Systems Technical Assistance Center CFDA Number 84.326P|
|P17AS00201||Asian American Youth Legacy Program|
|P17AS00202||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 032717 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: