Apply for P20AS00069
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Population Analysis of Big Cypress National Preserve White-tailed Deer Herds." and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications will be accepted under this announcement. The purpose of the announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service intention to fund this project as a single source award without competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $140,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Western Hemisphere Rule of Law Index and Analysis Program
Previous opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00069
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P20AS00069) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00091||FY2020 Nevada Forests and Woodlands Resources Management|
|BOR CGB 20 N012||Producing Novel Genome-Level Resources for Vernal Pool Crustaceans of Conservation Concern in California|
|BOR UC 20 N004||Curation of BOR-Owned Collections - MIAC|
|USGS 20 FA 0100||Notice of Intent|
|P20AS00072||Recover Condors by Sharing GPS Data at Pinnacles National Park|
|P20AS00074||Connecting Southern Paiute Indian Youth to Traditional Homeland Projects, Parashant N. M.|
|P20AS00076||Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta National Heritage Area|
|L20AS00029||ORWA Secure Rural Schools and Community Self Determination|
|P20AS00080||The Digital Documentation of Petroglyphs|
|P20AS00082||Building Coral Resilience and Facilitating Post-Bleaching Recovery|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4603||Natural Resources Spt, BMGR & Luke AFB, AZ|
|P20AS00073||Cooperatively Maintain the Maritime Child Development Center|
|BOR DO 21 F001||WaterSMART Grants: Water and Energy Efficiency Grants for Fiscal Year 2021|
|P20AS00086||An investigation of the Impact of the NPS to New Mexico's Outdoor Recreation Economy and Tourism Trends|
|NPS 20 REG1 0010||nhance Rare Lichen Protection by Assessing Distribution and Vul|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 4876||INRMP Support Ft Hunter Liggett & PRFTA, California.|
|SFOP0007190||The Energy Resource Governance Initiative (ERGI) Academy|
|N400802020004||Attachment A- FY20 NAS Pax River Shoreline Bathmetry & Redesign|
|P20AS00091||Invasive Species Control using the Incentivized Harvest Program for Managing Non-native Brown Trout within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area|
|P20AS00092||Visitor Use Study at Waco Mammoth National Monument|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00069", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.