Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program (P18AS00216)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a Notice of Intent only. This Task Agreement is being awarded under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00024 which was already awarded under a competitive process. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $167,273.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BJA FY 18 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training and Technical Assistance
Previous opportunity: USDA-NRCS-IN-WLEB-18-01
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00216) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOIBAND1800500||Establishment of 2018 Bandelier Conservation Corps and Bandelier Preservation Corps|
|SFOP0005067||Countering Wildlife Trafficking in West Africa|
|SFOP0005068||Combating Wildlife Trafficking in sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005075||FY 2019 Critical Language Scholarship Program|
|P18AS00217||Cultural Resources Management Services|
|SFOP0005088||FY 2019 Teacher Exchange Program Component A: Fulbright Distinguished Awards in Teaching (Semester Research and Short-Term) Programs for U.S. Teachers|
|SCAISB 18 AW 011 05142018||Building a Pakistani CVE Ecosystem|
|SOUTHAFRICA SSH 2018 1||Promoting Good Governance in South Africa|
|SFOP0005091||Preventing Terrorism through Community-Based Interventions|
|SFOP0005097||FY 2019 EducationUSA Advising Services|
|SFOP0005098||Stipends Support for the Somali National Army|
|SFOP0005099||Promoting Economic Opportunity in the Western Sahara|
|SFOP0005103||Strat. Trade Control Support for Macedonia-Montenegro-Serbia|
|SFOP0005112||Preventing Transfer & Proliferation of Goods & Technology|
|NPS NOIP16AC00465 001||Provide Youth Internship in Interpretation - THRO|
|NPS NOIP18AC00277||Summer Youth Crew for Habitat Restoration and Community Engagement|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 18 0001||Design Hub: Information for Central Asia|
|SFOP0005119||Strengthening Women's Contribution to the Economy in the Middle East and North Africa|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00216", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: