Apply for SPA10022GR001WHA11302021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Paraguay in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Asuncion, Paraguay - PD Annual Program Statement Fiscal Year 2022" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 02, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 02, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY 2022 Scientific Cooperation Research Program
Previous opportunity: Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SPA10022GR001WHA11302021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SPA10022GR001WHA11302021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008463||DRL Atrocity Prevention|
|SFOP0008465||DRL Transitional Justice|
|72068521RFA00016||USAID/Senegal Transparency and Accountability in the Extractive Sector (TRACES)|
|AFLAG 22 01||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section(PAS) Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO)|
|72061322RFA00001||INTERNATIONAL ELECTION OBSERVATION FOR ZIMBABWE (IEOZ) PROGRAM|
|USDA TEFAPRR 2022||USDA TEFAP Reach and Resiliency 2022|
|PAS KTM AEIF NOFO 2022 01||AEIF 2022|
|22JD14||Correctional Industries Leadership Training – Curriculum Conversion|
|SFOP0008469||FY 2022 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y) Program|
|SFOP0008457||DRL FY2021: Supporting Local Organizations Working for Racial Justice in South America|
|SFOP0008470||FY2022 Youth Ambassadors Program|
|AFKAM FY22 01||U.S. Mission in Uganda Public Affairs Annual Program Statement|
|PAS MAP FY22 02||U.S. Embassy Mozambique PAS Annual Program Statement – Cycle 1|
|22CS14||Interstate Compact Documentary|
|SFOP0008444||DRL Request for Statements of Interest: FY21 DRL Iraq Programs|
|AF DJ PAS 22 01||U.S. Embassy Djibouti - PAS Annual Program Statement|
|DOS SAU PD 2201||U.S. Mission Saudi Arabia PAS Small Grants Program FY2022|
|PAUPDFY22001||Journalism Capacity Building|
|PDS CHISINAU FY22 04||Alumni Small Grants Program|
|001 FY2022||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SPA10022GR001WHA11302021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.