Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections (P18AS00308)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 11, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $88,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: DoD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s Research Partnership Award
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00308) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00309||CAVE HABS Documentation for the Superintendent Building|
|P18AS00310||Prepare and Preserve Museum Collections for Exhibit and Research|
|L18AS00019||BLM-Alaska, Alaska Resource Library Information System (ARLIS)|
|P18AS00300||Balanced Stewardship and Youth Involvement in California National Parks|
|P18AS00313||Digital Junior Ranger Research and Experiential Development|
|P18AS00314||Wupatki Pueblo Geological Hazard Assessment|
|P18AS00317||GUMO Section 110 Two-Phase Geo-archaeological Study|
|P18AS00318||Advance Management of Museum Collections|
|L18AS00013||Blackfoot River Recreation Management|
|NPSNOIMEVE1800679||Weed and Erosion Control to Restore Disturbed Areas at M|
|NPSNOIORPI1800681||Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument CLI Internship|
|BOR PN 18 N012||Lake Roosevelt Quagga Mussel Rapid Response Exercise|
|P18AS00319||Develop a Groundwater Management Tool|
|P18AS00323||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment|
|P18AS00325||Development of a Crystal Identification guide and maps|
|P18AS00328||Framework for Addressing Culture Resource Vulnerabilities in the NPS IMR Region|
|P18AS00326||Paleo Indian Assessment of the Lakes and Prehistoric Wetlands|
|F18AS00175||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|P18AS00331||NOTICE OF INTENT: Developing Inventory and Monitoring Protocols for Sister Park Springs|
|P18AS00336||Southwest Exotic Plant Management Team Native Plant Mat|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00308", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: