Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU (G18AS00067)
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $54,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Improve Public Opportunities to Use Archival Collections
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training and Technical Assistance
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00067) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G18AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests|
|G18AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G18AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G18AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|G18AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|P18AS00291||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|CRANBAA18 0007||Time Varying Nuclear Decay Parameters|
|P18AS00293||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|7200AA18APS00003 ADDENDUM MAPPINGRESILIE||USAID Mapping for Resilience – Community Solutions Through Student-Led Open Mapping Initiatives Addendum to the Science, Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships in Higher Education Program Annual Program Statement|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP TDA||DoD Kideny Cancer, Technology Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP PRA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP IDA||DoD Kideny Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 18 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 18 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|W81XWH 18 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|FA9550 18 S 0003||Research Interests of the Air Force Office of Scientific Research|
|G18AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|P18AS00302||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|W81XWH 18 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00067", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: