BJA FY 18 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training and Technical Assistance (BJA 2018 13540)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the community development, education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 18 Tribal Civil and Criminal Legal Assistance Grants, Training and Technical Assistance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.815.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 02, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $600,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Other (see text field entitled
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North and West Alaska CESU
Previous opportunity: Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2018 13540", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: