Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region (USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Office of Small Disadvantaged Utilization in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.910.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 24, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $144,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative, Partners for Fish and Wildlife 2018
Previous opportunity: NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS USCG 2018 001||National Non-Profit Organization Grant Program|
|BAA 267 NINEWA 2017||USAID BAA for Building Resilience in the Ninewa Plains and Western Ninewa|
|18 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|2018AFCPJA||2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DRL IRF NOFO 2018 001||DRL Religious Freedom Programing Sri Lanka|
|003 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM|
|95332418N0003||Data Analytics Center Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|USGS 18 FA 0017||Low-Cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|P18AS00023||Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin, Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|NPSNOILAMR1800075||Professional care, management, and conservation of the museum collections for Lake Meredith NRA and Alibates Flint Quarries NM|
|004 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM YOUTH CAMPS|
|DOS SLV AFCP LG FY18||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grants, 2018, U.S. Embassy San Salvador|
|USGS 18 FAC 0016||Yuba River Watershed Data Publication|
|18 PHL NOFO 01||Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship|
|PAS COL FY18 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR SRI LANKA|
|PAS COL FY18 02||U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|SCADHA FY2018 APS 001||FY 18 Annual Program Statement|
|CB600 18 PAS 003||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|CB600 18 PAS 004||Ambassadors for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0002465||Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: