NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION (PAS COL AFCP LG 2018)
- The Department of State in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 LARGE GRANTS COMPETITION" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 06, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $480,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region
Previous opportunity: FY 2017 and FY 2018 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS COL AFCP LG 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS COL AFCP SML 2018||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2018 SMALL GRANTS COMPETITION|
|S ISNCT 18 003||Iraq CBW Threat Reduction Activities|
|S ISNCT 18 001||Countering North Korea (DPRK) Missile and Nuclear Program|
|NOIP15AC00004||Implementation of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Rural Landscape Management Program|
|NPS 18 NERO 0003||Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership|
|NPS 18 NERO 0004||National Heritage Area Program Technical Assistance Projects|
|F18AS00024||Gunnison Sagegrouse Habitat Restoration|
|001 FY2018||WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|USGS 18 FAC 0012||Notice of Intent - Single Source Award|
|002 FY2018||DEMOCRACY COMMISSION SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0002450||Industry Outreach and Compliance Program - Jordan|
|P18AS00018||Cooperative Management of Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve|
|OVW 2018 13831||OVW FY 2018 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations Program|
|72062418RFA00001||Political Transition and Inclusion( (PTI) in Cote d'Ivoire|
|USDOTOSTOSDBUSBTRCCAPITAL20171||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Capital Region|
|DHS USCG 2018 001||National Non-Profit Organization Grant Program|
|BAA 267 NINEWA 2017||USAID BAA for Building Resilience in the Ninewa Plains and Western Ninewa|
|18 VNM NOFO 01||U.S. Embassy Hanoi-AFCP 2018 Small Grants Competition Announcement|
|2018AFCPJA||2018 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DRL IRF NOFO 2018 001||DRL Religious Freedom Programing Sri Lanka|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS COL AFCP LG 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: